Chloe's finger nails have rings on them, they are little dips in the nails and there are two of them. Fingernails are like trees the doctors said. They leave rings, of not how old she is but how many immune compromised procedures she has had I guess. One from the radiation and one from the BMT. I just noticed it the other day since they are growing out now. The human body is pretty amazing. The nurse came out to take her blood to see if she is holding on to her platlettes still and still no word on her bone marrow aspirate. We had a do nothing day yesterday except for all the cleaning I have to do everyday. In a way if I were home that would be so hard cause there is alot I have to do everyday and it is manageable because I am in a small space, so I try to think on the postitive side.
We felt no effects of the earthquake.
No comments:
Post a Comment