Thursday, February 7, 2008

Come on Mom.

So Chloe's picc line has been a sensative issue this week because she hates it.. but when they take it out they don't use anesthesia like they do when they put it in. Chloe really wants it out, but she reeeeeaaally doesn't at the same time. We've been trying not to talk about the actual proceedure of removing it. Tonight I called down to talk with Stacie and she was trying to be sneaky [as parents sometimes do] so that Chloe wouldn't know what we were talking about. Stacie says quietly, "So she gets her P-I-C out tomorrow." and immediately I hear Chlo in the background, "Mom, picc line is spelled P-I-C-C not P-I-C!"

Smarty pants.

2 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Ha,ha! Pretty smart kid there, Jake! You can't pull anything over on her.

Kelly said...

Oh, that is funny. Kids are way too smart.