Her labs were drawn today and they look awesome! She is finally making her own platelettes, they went up instead of down after her transfusion. Her ANC count was up as well from 1.7 to 2.5! Which is great! Those are what help to fight infections so the higher they are the better. She still can't fight fungel infections and is on immune compromising drugs , but we will take what we can get! I took a break from the apt and went to see my sister Becky, all her kids are in school so I could take Chloe to see her, Chloe loved it.
I won't get to see Jake this weekend (bummer). He might come one day, but my other girls are sick and if chloe gets rsv or something it is a 5 day admit, so no thank you to that. We will miss seeing them.
Six more weeks (minimum).
1 comment:
You're doing a great job down there, Stacie! Hopefully things will continue to improve. I am so happy that Chloe is able to do a few fun things now after all she has been through.
Carol
Post a Comment